8 augustus 2010

summertimes.





Hi!!

I know it's been ages and I got a lot of excuses, but I don't know if anyone really cares :).Since the last time I wrote, things have changed. To give you a recap; I graduated, had a boyfriend, went to lloret de mar, lost the boyfriend and currently I'm enjoying myself during the longest vacation I'll ever have.

My exams were so stressy! Math and physics caused me most of that stress but in the end I passed. When the tests were over we were al so happy, we had to party! So our classgroup joined at the Groenplaats and from there we went to Café d'Anvers. My best friend also tagged along and we all had an amazing time. We went home by bike and I had to sit at the back of Lore's bike, so to gain some energy we stopped at Macdo :).
Then I worked for a week and at the end I had my birthday barbeque. I had an amazing time but I also had to deal with the consequences of mixing wine, beer and jenever. Not so great..

The 20th of July, me and my best friend left for Lloret de Mar. The first day we didn't instantly make friends but the second day we met a group of friends, a couple of boys and a girl. We spend the remaining days with them and they are very dear to us now. Moriah broke up with her boyfriend the weekend before we left and she fell in love in Lloret, causing her to finally break the routine of breaking up and making up with her old boyfriend. I am so happy for her!
These people we met became good friends in a week, it's so incredible.
We have so much fun together and you can also have a serious talk with them, which is more than you can say about some boys my age..
Kenny is my new hero, I call him Crême fraicheke. Glenn is my teddybear, so I call him Baloo. Dave is the silent one at first, but once you get to know him, he's hilarious. Danny and Tais don't have secrets about there sexlife and they aren't scared to illustrate it in the middle of the dancefloor. Christophe is quickly aroused and he's fun to tease :). Cédric always has a nice story to tell, even in the middle of a club.
And Sam, who loved me for having a blog and who's going to read this the moment I tell him I wrote it, became one of my dearest friends for having fun, having profoundly conversations and he's fun to pinch and bite :).

The days after Lloret we went to Tongelreep and to Bobbejaanland, Sunday I went to Lore's for some drinks.
The past week was quiet but fun; Wednesday I went to Lore's again to barbeque, Friday I visited Carré for the first time and yesterday I passed Wommelgem first and there my sister picked me up to leave for Central.
Later on today I'm going to Bollekesfeest in the city.
So as you can tell, I'm single again, still living the fast life and I couldn't be more happy.
Don't let your love life determine your happiness. Being happy is an achievement you have to reach all by yourself!

Lots of love,Tascha ♥

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them." - Sex and the City

1 opmerking: