10 oktober 2013

B-B-Barcelona !

Hi!

A couple of years ago, I started this blog. It came really easy for me to tell the worldwide web about the things I did and what I was thinking. Somewhere along the road, it started getting harder. When my Fast life became the oh-shit-hold-on life, I barely had time to write. When I did, I started thinking everything through: my subjects, every line I wrote, .. So here I go; no thinking, all writing.

Sunday morning, me and Boyfriend are leaving for Barcelona. In the three years that we've been together, we never had the time or the money to go on a trip together. You can understand that this vacation is making me feel super excited and super nervous at the same time. Boyfriend and I always had our own things to do and friends to see, which we're very proud of. This means that spending three evenings in a row together only happened a few times. I'm super excited, because Boyfriend is going to be all mine and I know it's going to be wonderful. But I have this little fear in me of having a fight because we're not used to spending all that time together, and that wouldn't be a good sign, would it? And it's not just me, Boyfriend has it too. But then there's that confidence again that we'll make it through and have a nice trip after all. And I interpret Boyfriends worries as a sign that he cares about our relationship.

Tomorrow is my last day at the office before I leave and I have to say: whew. I L.O.V.E my job, but one full year without time off is exhausting. That press release will be finished, my press room will look impeccable and all questions of customers will be answered, that at the end of the day I will be able to say:

'See you later, bitches!'

Lots of love, Tascha ♥



source: www.someecards.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten