20 januari 2010

i'm such a mess.

Hi,

It's wednesday evening, no homework and nothing on tv. Actually I should be cleaning up my room 'cause it's such a mess! Not in the sense of not-everything-is-in-his-right-place, but in the sense of this-looks-like-world-war-three. My office chair is full of clothes, my desk is stacked with books, more clothes and lots of crap. My mum says I can't go out if my room isn't cleaned up, what would be a disaster. I'll do it, but it's just so damn boring! So to postphone it a little bit, I'm writing this blog and watching Paris Hilton; my new BFF, it just started. Thanks for the distraction Paris!
This show is hilarious, all of those girls want to be a, famous or b, Paris. How dumb are you if you're trying to find a person who knows you like no one else, who you can trust and who just makes you laugh through a television show? You should know that only people who want attention would sign in for such a show. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those Paris-haters, I respect her, but some things she does make me go 'okay girl, you already have a lot of attention, do something usefull with it'.
But I guess my messy room is waiting, so I'll get to it and I wish you something more interesting thing to do on a wednesday evening.

Lots of love,
Tascha ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten