4 november 2010

Hi!

I know, it's been a while. I didn't have any inspiration about what to write and the truth is I still don't. But I thought, I'll just type whatever I'm thinking, it's better than abandoning my blog. So, please, don't get disturbed if this little text doesn't have any regularity..

A few days ago, I was flipping through the pages of my diary and I read something I wrote the third of August. I was describing my difficulties concerning love, actually my inability to let myself fall in love, and I described the perfect man who could maybe change this. I wrote; 'Think: sensitive but not corny, secure but no ego tripper, bad boy but no convict boy, 1 meter 90.' I managed to describe my boyfriend before I even fell in love with him. I already knew him in August, but I still thought that me having a serious relationship was going to take a lot more time. I guess that's what they call your subconsciousness.

About that boyfriend, we're still very happy. We have our differences but that's the amazing part; when we're irritated, we talk to each other and maybe have a little fight about it, but in the end it only makes us stronger as a couple. Communication, communication..

That brings me to school. I'm studying communication and I love it! There are the things I love because I'm a college student now, such as the possibility to skip classes (I try to go to every class but it's so tempting), the hours and most of all the freedom. If you've been to a Jesuit high school, you know what I'm talking about. Besides the preceding things, I also love the courses. I realise that I've chosen the right study all the time. Let's hope I rock the exams!

And now a more bimbo topic: I want to go shopping! I went to the city with my best friend today - it had been a long time- and I rediscovered heaven in the appearance of the shopping street. I wanted to buy coats, boots, tops, vests, fragrances, bras, etc. It's been ages since I went shopping so I've been nagging to my mother since I got home. I hope it's been effective. For me ofcourse, not so much for her wallet.

Talking about wallets, I'm so broke! I spend all my money for this month in 10 days. Luckily I got some extra money from my mother so I could go to Kokorico, a club I had never been before. It was amazing! I was in a state of absolute glory; watching over the club, enjoying the music, glancing at my boyfriend and having fun with my friends. I just couldn't wipe that stupid smile of my face. And when I got home and saw the gift he left on my bed it got even worse. He gave me a bottle of perfume, the sneaky sweetheart!
As a matter of fact, I had a lot of those extreme happy moments over the last few weeks. I'm just so fortunated!!

I'm going to join my mother in the living room now, to make her happy to.

I hope you all are as happy as me,
Lots of love,Tascha ♥

Baby, baby keep me happy.
Happy - Rolling Stones

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten